Sunday, June 3, 2007

Hello

Hello: I am new to this KAL and am so excited to start. I have had my book for a few months now and have just kept looking and reading and looking and reading....so many beautiful things. I was attracted right off the the Katherine Hepburn Cardigan still there were several others that I liked but, I just kept going back to the KH Cardigan. So after finding out about this KAL I thought why not...just go for it. The only other KAL I have been involved with was for the Lady Eleanore also from Pam Allen. SO........tomorrow I will go to my LYS and purchase the yarn I need and plan to cast on when I get home from work. I'm just so excited to be included in the KAL and look forward to meeting all of you and watching everybodys progress. Thanks for the invite !!

Leslie

No comments: