Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hi all

Hi all.
I'm new to this KAL and new to KALs and blogging in general. I'm making the Katharine Hepburn Cardigan in Knitpicks Shine Sport, color is Violet. I'm about one inch from finishing the back piece and already about two inches into the front left half. I thought it would be fun to share my progress and see what other people are doing with the designs from this book. I am loving this sweater, so much so that I might make another one in wool later as a colder weather sweater. I'll post pics as soon as I get them off my camera, and figure out how to post them.

2 comments:

Terry G said...

That sounds great! I can't wait to see your sweater!

bobbi said...

welcome! I've thought about knitting the Katharine Hepburn Cardigan but have not got around to it yet. too many other projects ahead of it.
looking forward to seeing it finished.