Sunday, September 2, 2007

Little Silk Shrug



Sorry for the delay, but it has taken some time for me to get pictures for this post. The shrug was completed in no time. As I mentioned before, the pattern is very simple, yet the results are stylish. I liked this so much that I purchased more of the same yarn, but this time in a vibrant red. I'll be sure to share pictures once I start the project. It's great to see the results of some of the other projects, especially the essential tank. It's on my list of projects yet to come, but then again, I think I'd like to make one of everything in the book.

2 comments:

Pensguys said...

Very cute...love the color.

Mary G said...

I like the look of this shrug both with and without the trim that was added in the violet fuschia rendition. Is it comfortable to wear without the addition of the trim? Your shrug is lovely, thanks for sharing!